Why Subscribe to The American Rabbi
Your subscription to The American Rabbi includes the following:
- Unlimited access to the complete American Rabbi database of sermons, stories and anecdotes.
- New material from talented colleagues across the denominational spectrum in one convenient online resource.
- Material sensibly arranged by Parasha, holiday or subject matter for easy access.
- Integrated search functionality (using tags or key words) to look-up material by topic or author’s name.
- Upload / Share your ideas and drashot with colleagues from around the world.
- Annual subscription provides one year of unlimited access to the AR website .
Click here to see the material published for: High Holidays 5784
To Sign Up now, or for More Information about your subscription options: Click Here
Here’s what some of your colleagues say about The American Rabbi:
The American Rabbi has been a wonderful and helpful resource. I take great pride in writing my own sermons but it is great to be able to do a search of the extensive data bank to find the perfect story or quote when developing a sermon theme. Personally, I also love knowing that my sermons will have a second life in inspiring other rabbis out in the field. The American Rabbi constantly reminds me that we are one family searching for the best ways to inspire others with words of Torah not only from our classical sources but from contemporary writings of colleagues.
– Rabbi Mark Greenspan – Oceanside, NY
The sermons in The American Rabbi get me to think and study sources I may not have known or thought about. They are my raw material, from which I craft my sermons. Many sermons lead to me say: ” why didn’t I think of that?” Thanks for all the Torah you supply! Yishar Koach, keep them coming.
– Rabbi Mel Glazer – Colorado Springs, CO
The American Rabbi is a buffet table of food for thought. It has been my ‘go-to’ site for ideas when I have to prepare a drasha or a bulletin article. I know the rabbis whose writings I enjoy and go right to the search box. After surveying six or eight pieces, I am brimming with thoughts and can sit down to write. My product may be entirely different than what I read in AR, but the perusal of my colleagues creativity got my juices flowing, and that is just what I need as a deadline approaches. I highly commend AR to every rabbi.
– Rabbi Richard Plavin – Manchester, CT